Today I was fortunate enough to spend the entire day downtown with my lovely mother. My favorite thing in the world is health food stores. I could spend hours upon hours roaming up and down the aisles. If I had unlimited income I would buy and test out every single product.
While downtown we stopped at a little gem we found a while back called Herbs and Nutrition. I spent $40 in total although I'm sure it could have been a lot worse if I wasn't such a frugal and cheap person.
Heres what I bought:
1. Organic Nori (I sense a sushi recipe in the near future!) ($3.99)
2. 3 Crofter's Organic Jams: Apple, Raspberry and Mango (I love these, so tasty) ($2.99 each)
3. 2 Tempeh (one with kasha and one plain) ($3.49 each)
4. Coconut Oil (on sale for $7.99)
5. Vegetarian Chick'n Bouillon Cubes ($2.99)
6. Daiya cheddar cheese (I LOVE this stuff!) ($5.99)
7. Vegetarian Chicken Broth ($2.99)
8. Organic Capers ($2.99)
* We also stopped at Fortinos and bought
7. 2 bags of quick oats ($1.99 each)
8. 0% fat plain greek yogurt (LOVE!) ($3.99)
My mom is the awesomest person in the world and suggested we stop for lunch at a korean BBQ on Bloor Street. Honestly the portion sizes were huge and they brought out free traditional korean appetizers.
|Yum! Free appetizers: Kim Chi, Bean sprouts, eggplant, and|
other unknown but yummy things
|Our bento boxes!|
|My lovely mother :)|
And finally a daily dose of yoga. Good night everyone :)